Good news for fans of Lee Minho! Star Haus Entertainment, the agency handling the actor along with Minoz (Official fanclub) are pleased to announced the official details of their second fan meeting. The event will be held on the 20th of June and auction of tickets will start on the 27th of May.
TRANSLATION FROM MIN HO’S OFFICIAL KOREAN WEBSITE:
This is Starhaus Entertainment.
Thank you everyone for your love and support.
Because of your support, we would like to repay you by having a “Minoz 2nd” fan meeting.
2010, ‘The Special Day’ with Minoz
“Special Day With Min Ho”
Date: June 20, 2010 at 3pm
Location: Kyung Hee University – Grand Peace Palace (Site: http://khugpp.khu.ac.kr/)
Ticket: 25,000 won (per ticket)
Sponsor: STARHAUS ENTERTAINMENT
Event Host: MAYS ENTERTAINMENT
Ticket Sales Opening Date: May 27, 2010 at 5pm (Korea’s time)
Website: Auction Ticket
Ticket Number: 1566-1369
※ Those who have purchased a ticket will automatically be a fan club member.
(There are no additional expenses. The process of becoming a member will be posted later. If you’ve purchased up to 4 tickets, then you will have up to 4 memberships.)
# Auction Site Page >>> CLICK ME
## How to Purchase Your Ticket >>> CLICK MEMINOZ SPECIAL EVENT
Special Event 1. Answer! Min Ho!
Ask Lee Min Ho whatever question you may have~!
Special Event 2. Please send us your special message through UCC!
We will select the ones that will be played during the event, and everyone will watch it with Min Ho during the special hour. (We will make sure that this does not overlap the performances.)
Special Event 3. I will grant your wish!
Everyone, send us your wish. During the event, Lee Min Ho will grant you your wish.
Special Event 4. Show me who you are!
Everyone, we will be choosing the talented performers!! We will have a talent show.
Please give him your best performance as a gift!
If you would like to participate, please send us a UCC video, and once we have selected your video, we will give you a call.
Application Duration: May 27, 2010 – June 11, 2010
Application Process: Please send it to email@example.com
– For the title of the email, please put [Minoz_Event (Event # in order)]
* All participants will be chosen through phone call, so please do not forget to provide us your contact number in the e-mail.NOTICE ABOUT SALES
1. The ticket sales will begin on May 27th through Auction Ticket (http://ticket.auction.co.kr)
2. One person can purchase up to 4 tickets.
3. Tickets will be available for sale during a specific time, so please be aware of this.
– Ending Date : June 2nd
4. Reissuing a ticket will not be possible, and you cannot enter the doors without a ticket, so please be aware of this.
5. Once you have reserved your ticket, you must pay within 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds to complete your transaction. Otherwise, your ticket will not be completely sold to you.
※ There is a time limit that you must send your payment in, so please be aware of this.
(The time limit that is given will be 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds, so please make sure that you check with your bank to make sure that the transaction was processed. All banks have their different transaction time, so make sure that you notify a future payment for the ticket. Also, ATM machines may not work properly, so in this case, please use a different process such as internet banking, phone banking, window payment, etc. Also, CMA bankbook account may not be the best way to transact your payment, so please refrain from using it to process your transaction.)
6. After you have purchased your ticket, you cannot re-sell your ticket. Sponsors will take action on any responsibilities or damages occured on YOUR end . Also, during your transaction, there could be a possibility that your transaction may cancel or refuse, so please take notice of this. (Solly’s Note: It may be due to someone else who have already finished his or her transaction first before you OR the server is overloaded since so many people are on it at once.)
7. If you have any questions or comments with the ticket sales, please contact customer service at 1566-1369.
– Business Hours: Weekdays and Saturdays from 9am – 6pm (Closes on Sundays and Holidays)NOTICE ABOUT THE EVENT
1. Doors will open 2 hours before the event starts. Please be seated 10 minutes before the event begins. We will close doors once the event starts, so please take notice of this.
2. No recording during the event. We will delete or take away any tapes, films, or memories if you are caught doing the act.
3. No food or drinks are allowed.
4. It is illegal to advertise any commercial products (tickets, commodities) without the consent of the companies. If it is done so, we will remove you from the fan club and may take legal actions in court.
5. LED displays, posters, firecrackers, etc. will cause disruptions to others, so please do not bring them to the event. We would like everyone to enjoy their time at the event.
6. There may be traffic because of the event, so please take public transportation if you can.
7. If any natural disasters occur, we will cancel the event.
8. There will be special effects, loud sounds, etc. so we do not advise you to bring small children or infants to the event due to safety precautions. Any parents who bring children who were born before June 6, 2008 will be seated far away from the stage. (Please contact your medical insurance for any symptoms.)
9. 1 seat per person.
10. We will not take responsibility of any damages or accidents occurred at the event if it was because you did not follow our instructions, so please be aware of this. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are aware of our guidelines.
We ask for your cooperation so that you can enjoy this wonderful event without any problems.
Original Source: leeminho.kr
Translated By: Solly @ Lee Min Ho’s World